Thursday, October 28, 2010

Introduction -- Melodia Harris

My name is Melodia Harris and I'm from Calera, AL.  I'm a full-time stay at home mom.  I've been married for 8 years and have 3 kids.  I received my undergraduate degree in May 2005 from the University of Alabama, RTR, in Healthcare Management.  I also obtained a MBA from the University of North Alabama in May 2008.  I use to work as a Business Office Manager at a Nursing Home before I decided that I was ready for a change.  My kids mean the world to me and working a job away from them was more than I could bear.  So I took it upon myself to pursue a career in education.  I love kids and this is a great way for me to be near my own also.  My favorite technology is the one many of us use today, computers/laptops.   

1 comment:

  1. Janice White
    Dec. 2, 2010

    I just want to give you a shout out in pursuing your career in education. It is a great field to be in. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete